tax making your
head spin?

providing support and guidance


With ever changing tax legislation, personal tax planning can feel daunting.

Our priority at Booth Parkes is to ensure you have the knowledge and understanding to handle your tax affairs in the most efficient way, providing support and guidance which will enable you to feel confident making financial decisions.

We offer a tailored service unique to each of our clients based on their needs and goals. Whether this is your first tax return, your current personal finances are due to change, or you wish to check previous tax affairs have been handled correctly, we are be happy to assist.

Tax returns are not just for self-employed clients, you may also require to self-assess if you meet any of the following criteria:

  • You make Gift-Aid payments
  • You earn £100,000 or more a year
  • You have an income from overseas
  • You have sold or given away an asset
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You need to claim HR tax relief on your pension
  • You let out land, property or space in your home
  • You have an income of over £50k
  • Your household receives Child Benefit

Standard Tax returns starting from £160+VAT

Please contact us for a more detailed quote

from our blog

Capital Gains Tax on UK properties

Capital Gains Tax on UK properties

Prior to 6 April 2020 capital gains on a UK residential property were reported in your self-assessment return for the year the property sold. From 6 April 2020 HMRC introduced a new policy requiring you to report and pay any capital gains within 30 days of the sale.

read more


Share This